Terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific legal provisions of which grant the legal capacity, which orders within the Shop;
2. Consumer - in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - Act of April 23, 1964. (OJ No. 16, item 93 with changes.);
4. Regulations – these Regulations define general conditions of sale and principles of providing electronic services as part of an online store cogitoeu.pl;
5. Online shop (Shop) – internet service available at the address cogitoeu.pl, through which the Customer may, in particular, make Orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the Online Shop;
7. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, made between cogitoeu.pl and the Customer, concluded through the Shop's website;
8. Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. Act on Rendering Electronic Services– Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, with changes.);
10. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online shop available at cogitoeu.pl.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 Act on Rendering Electronic Services.
3. Online shop cogitoeu.pl, conducts retail sales via webside cogitoeu.pl, is owned by Cogito sp. z o.o., located in Zabrze, Kopalniana 9D, 41-807, NIP: 6452468331, REGON: 240998343.Cogito sp. z o.o.
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- the rules for registering and using the account in online shop;
- terms and conditions for submitting orders via online shop;
- the principles of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Shop.
5.Using the online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the customer meets the minimum technical requirements: JAVA, HTML
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should obtain access to the Interneta computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
7. In accordance with applicable law, cogitoeu.pl reserves the right to limit the benefitservices via the Online Shop to persons who are 18 and above years old. In this casepotential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the linkposted on the home page of the cogitoeu.pl website and download it and print it out.
1. Registration in the Online Store is optional. The customer can make an order without making registration in the Store, after reading these Regulations and its acceptance.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, whitch is available forone of the Store's websites
The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data markedas mandatory.
cogitoeu.pl may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Shop, as well as limit its access to some or all of the Online Shop's resources, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, in particular when the Customer:
- provided during registration in the online store data that is untrue, inaccurate or out of date, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- he committed an infringement of personal rights of third parties through the online shop, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online shop,
- will allow other behaviors that will be recognized by cogitoeu.pl for behavior incompatible with applicable laws or general principles of using the Internet or harming the good name cogitoeu.pl.
A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store can notre-register without the prior consent of cogitoeu.pl
2. In order to ensure the security of transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Websiteservices, the Online Shop takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of dangersecurity of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent acquisition and modification byunauthorized personal data sent on the Internet.
3. The customer is obliged in particular to:
- use the Online Shop in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- not providing or forwarding content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
-use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not taking actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Shop,
- using the Online Shop in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for cogitoeu.pl,
- use any content posted on the Online Store only for personal use,
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Shop, go to the website cogitoeu.pl and select the Goods by taking subsequent technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
2. The choice of ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. During placing the Order - until the button confirming the Order placement is pressed - the Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and the selected Product. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Client and the information available on the website.
4. After providing the Customer using the Online Shop with all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include, among others description of selected goods or services, total price and all other costs.
5. In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
6. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code.Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with cogitoeu.pl in accordance with the Regulations.
The contract is treated as concluded with the moment of receipt of the Customer's order to the Online Store's IT system, provided that the Order is in accordance with the Regulations..
After the conclusion of the contract, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming all essential elements of the Order.
7. The sales contract is concluded in English, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
8. Customers can get access to these Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page cogitoeu.pl website, download it and print it out.
Consolidation, security, disclosure and confirmation to the Customer of the essential provisions of the Agreement for the sale of Goods is followed by sending the Customer to the e-mail address provided and by attaching to the shipment containing the Product a confirmation printout, order specification and VAT invoice..
1. The delivery of the Goods is limited to countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Hungary, Great Britain, Italy and is delivered to the address indicated by the Customer while placing the Order.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out through:
- Courier company
- parcel lockers
There is no possibility of personal collection of the ordered goods in our store.
Delivery costs are: http://cogito.test.waynet.pl/pl/content/1-delivery. In addition, delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
3. The delivery term is http://cogito.test.waynet.pl/pl/content/1-delivery and it is counted from the day the Customer sends the Order.
4.Damage to the Product during delivery.
In the case of consumer distance shopping, our Store always bears the risk of accidental damage or loss of goods in transit. If the goods are delivered with obvious damages during transport, we kindly ask you to report such defect to the supplier and contact us as soon as possible. The delay in filing such a complaint or establishing a contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their satisfaction, in particular for your rights under statutory warranty for defects (point VIII of the Regulations). Faster notification of noticed damage during transport is for us help in the recovery of our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
1. Goods prices are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT, customs and all other components.
2. The customer has the option to pay the price:
- bank transfer
- cash on delivery
- payment by PayU system
- payment by PayPal system
The credit card is charged when the order is confirmed, PAYU is charged when the order is confirmed,
Tu można umieścić informacje o prawie do odstąpienia od umowy, które należy wygenerować osobno w odpowiednim module.
Applies to a Customer who is a Consumer:
We are obliged to deliver goods free from defects. The statutory liability law for defects in sold goods (warranty for defects) applies to the extent specified in art. 556 and art. 556  -556  and subsequent Civil Code.
Complaints can be submitted:
- in writing to the following address: Cogito sp. z o.o., Kopalniana 9D, 41-807, Zabrze.
- via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case of exercising the rights under the warranty - if we deem it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective goods to us at the above-mentioned postal address at our expense. If, due to the type of product or the method of its installation, the delivery of the goods would be excessively difficult, you must provide it to us in the place where it is located. We undertake to respond to the complaint promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
We are responsible for the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiration of two years from the date of delivery of the goods to you. If the object of sale is a used movable item, the liability under the warranty is one year from the date of its issuance.
In the complaint, it is recommended (1) to provide information regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) defining a request regarding the method of removing the defect (replacement of the good with a new one, repair of the goods, reduction of the price, withdrawal from the contract - if the defect is significant); and (3) providing the contact details of the complaining party - this will facilitate and accelerate the complaint review by the Store. The recommendations specified in the previous sentence are only in the form of non-binding guidelines and in no way affect the effectiveness of complaints filed without the recommended information being provided.
Applies to a Customer who is not a Consumer:
The buyer who is not a Consumer loses the warranty rights if he has not examined the goods in time and in the manner accepted with such items and did not immediately notify the seller about the defect, and if the defect appeared only later - if he did not notify the seller immediately after its finding. In the absence of notification of the defect, the goods are considered accepted. The above does not apply in the case of fraudulent concealment by us. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the address of the Store and via email.
cogitoeu.pl is not a producer of the Goods and does not grant any additional warranty for the sold products. The Producer may be responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods on terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card. If the guarantee document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may also submit his claims under the guarantee directly to an authorized service center whose address is included in the warranty card. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the customer under the provisions of the warranty for defects in the item sold.
1. Cogitoeu.pl takes steps to ensure fully correct operation of the Online Shop, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
2. The customer may notify us of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Shop website. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store should be reported via email to the adderss: email@example.com
3.In complaining about irregularities related to the functioning of the Online Store website, please indicate the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity.
4. We undertake to respond to the complaint promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
1. Please be advised that there are opportunities to use extrajudicial ways to deal with complaints and redress. Making use of them is voluntary and can only take place if both parties to the dispute agree.
- The Consumer may request the initiation of proceedings regarding out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes regarding the concluded Sales Agreement to the Trade Inspection, pursuant to Art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, with changes).
- The consumer may also submit a request for recognition of a dispute regarding the concluded Sales Agreement by a permanent arbitration court operating at the relevant voivodeship inspectorate of the Trade Inspection, pursuant to Art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, with changes).
- The European Commission also provides a platform for online dispute resolution between Consumers and Entrepreneurs (ODR platform). It is available at the Internet address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Detailed information on the resolution of consumer disputes, including the Consumer's option of out-of-court complaint handling, redress and access rules to these procedures are available at the offices and websites of the provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the Internet address: https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php.
1. The competent court for resolving disputes with Consumers is the court having territorial jurisdiction according to the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between cogitoeu.pl and the Customer who is not a Consumer is subject to a court having jurisdiction over our registered office.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. The Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). In the event of any inconsistency of these Regulations with the rights of customers and provisions resulting from generally applicable provisions, generally applicable provisions of Polish law apply.